2012年6月18日星期一

Hina Butt of "Teena" - fashion par excellence!

  Saira by Agha

A new face in the fashion world was Hina ass with his fashion brand "Teena" and has sold her designs like hot cakes. Unlike many designers who we have now focused on Hina quality, looks and trends in the design. Daily Times recently took Hina, where she spoke at length about a foot in the fashion industry of Pakistan, huge, his mark "Teena, Queen Rania, and women who reveal too literally!

Q. When did you know you should from your own fashion line?
A. Right after I graduated from the University of Management Sciences in Lahore in September 2010, I was determined to start my own business. I love clothing and follow all the fashion trends, it was the right time for me to start my own clothing line. I started "Teena" my brand in November 2010.

Q. Why the name "Teena" for your clothing line?
R. I think the meaning of the names have an impact on your personality. Teena is my nickname, and a stronger feeling that my name is Hina. Teena has the potential to inspire in people and it was perfect for my personality of the brand.

Q. What is fashion for you?
Mode A. For me it's personal, playful and energetic. Dress up for a strong effect, therefore, make every time you make an appearance, you need to stand out and make a fashion statement. This could be the bright color, cut and chip the ornaments on it.

Q. What do you think mainly focus on when designing your clothes?
A. My goal is visual appeal, quality and price reductions. I support "from the clothes rod," it fits the client's life and it is convenient for the designer as a customized fit can be a bit difficult.

Q. Name the person you want to design.
A. I would like for those women who work for change and act as a symbol of the emancipation of women to design. I am inspired by Queen Rania of Jordan. His work on education and youth in his country and abroad is very impressive. She also carries over to the public.

Q. Tell us about your inspiration for the design and fashion designer who most inspires you most?
A. The appearance that your dress stand out in the crowd though, is the basic thing that drives me to design clothes. Elie Saab is a designer who inspires me the most. His clothes portray femininity, elegance and style.

Q. What women should wear this season, and that no common fashion faux women tend to do?
A. In turn this season is all about bold colors on the face, straight cut, knee-length shirts and. But showing too much skin and clothing are not suitable for their body type is a big step.

Q. What if you work and what's next for you?
A. For now my goal is the hottest designers, sales in all businesses and multi-brand strategy for the future, all fashion products under the brand name "Teena be extended.

Q. What is your favorite color this season and why?
A. Prussian blue, pink, orange tango and contrast of colors. However, I am a strong supporter of the "color psychology". Wear the color that matches your skin tone and not just follow the trend.

Q. A message to our readers?
A. You are not what you were born, but what you have to be in themselves. Our borders lies not only in our minds. We should overcome our fears and pursue our talent. I encourage entrepreneurship in the new generation.




没有评论:

发表评论