2012年7月9日星期一

Agenda employees: Manish Malhotra, fashion designer

India, 8 July - It is one of the leading designers in the country. Discover how Manish Malhotra and dislikes. A fashion trend you would make a comeback. Ghararas Sharara and the 1960s. Your way to give back. I quietly take care of us by people who work with me. A project that is on your mind? Karan Johar, the Student of the Year. My favorite food? India and China. Someone can not do without you? My mother. A perfume that you swear? All of Hermes. A board mode for the monsoon? Relaxed shorts and rubber boots for girls. Rolled jeans and moccasins for men. A song to describe your life ... Currently there Tere Bin from I Hate Luv Stories. Read the last line of your autobiography would ... I want to work until the last day of my life. A Hollywood star would you like to wear? Madonna. If you are not a fashion designer, you would ... A director. A fashion trend can not stand you? Balloon dresses. Designers that inspire you? Giorgio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Oscar de la Renta. What do you say to wear a hot day? A black shirt, vest and jeans. What color dominates your wardrobe? Dark. A language that you wish were running? My mother tongue Punjabi. Three people you would like to invite to dinner? Zeenat Aman, Rekha and Mumtaz. Your ultimate goal mode? Paris and New York. What is the most ridiculous word you hear that the use of someone, which you have described? Chinki! How will you spend your weekend? Watch a typical Bollywood masala. Your favorite show stopper? I love all my Showstopper. Favorite TV shows? Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Gossip Girl. A lie that you fled? "I'll be there in five years!" The wedding dress design you want? Kareena Kapoor. The film, which always brings a smile to your face? Everything old Bollywood movie. Yoga or the gym, where you would most like? The gym. One thing that you can not keep. Body odor. Where do you see yourself in the future? I want to make fewer films and established new branches in India. The street food favorite? Samosa chaat and If I could ... I would be 21 times Always stay in shape Do you have more time for me Be a smart businessman Star sign: Sagittarius Birthday: 5 December Hometown: Mumbai School / college: Sacred Heart Boys School, Elphinstone College, Mumbai The highlight of your life: Winning my Filmfare Award in the category of the best designers for Rangeela in 1995 Low point in your life: I never stay on weaknesses First stop: Dress for Swarg Juhi Chawla (1990) Now do I just have a fashion show, care with style, with Shaina NC. I also work on Karan Johar students this year, dressing for the heroine, Kareena, Priyanka in Krrish 3 and modeling Siyaram HT Media Limited

没有评论:

发表评论