2012年9月26日星期三

Kayla Kruse spacer Fashion Week

Kayla Kruse modeling career has come a long way in a short time, when they joined other long-legged beauties on the runway recently at Fashion Week in New York. Recognized model of 19 years and a graduate of Delaware Valley frightened by his experience. Fashion Week is an event for high stakes: the designers will present their latest collections and media buyers discover the latest trends. New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks of the most prominent in the world. "The designers a little crazy, and all the press is here," said the beauty of five feet ten. "Scare I'm on the airstrip. Fall I had to fear." On the heels wore six-inch is a real possibility. He started with a win contest Prada Outlet Online Kayla first experience exhibiting clothes came to the age of 6, when she and her cousin beauty contest. Kayla noticed that his cousin and all the other girls wore fancy dress pageant dresses when she wore her Easter. To her surprise, she won. "After that I loved as a front of the camera and can take pictures all the time," she said. She got her first big modeling job alone. In 2010 she sent asking Seventeen Magazine that she needed girls. The magazine was invited to Prospect Park in Brooklyn for a photo shoot, and she appeared in the first August 2010 issue. "Answers to all nice people" is his favorite time of the work. "Everyone is so nice, photographers were so nice," she said. Could Kayla fears designers "mean, nasty and rude, but they are not." She likes to do justice to other models around the world. "Playing dress up" is fun, she said. "I love fashion, and it made me learn a lot about fashion. Most designers me. Clothes after I model" Kayla had. Modeling a bit in high school She worked for Harper's Bazaar and was featured on Style.com, the modeling on a smaller scale. A month ago, she signed with Boss Models in New York, which led to his concert Fashion Week. She noted the agency by models.com and sent pictures. "I always wanted to model, but I was afraid to go into the city, and to refuse," she said. "Luckily, I went with two different organizations, and both wanted to sign me. My agent is so nice and easy to talk to." The girl next door Kayla lives in Milford and works at a TJ Maxx store in New Jersey. To help work pay, his travels concerts modeling of the city. His fame is emerging catch. Some colleagues have asked for an autograph. It is the height for purposes other than modeling. "I love basketball," she said, "I used to play basketball." - And it always does, with family and friends "But now I'm more focused on modeling." . The hardest part was to keep his weight. "I eat junk food," she said. "I love cheeseburgers, fries. Now I try to eat more healthy foods like vegetables and chicken." It is also difficult not applied to face. She was glad that they do not need to go to the casting was still in high school. "There are so many beautiful girls Skinny cast," she said. "You lot are rejected." It is not enough to be pretty. You have the "look" designer look. But she believes she has rejected the handle stronger as a person. "I take it as a learning experience," she said. If they had met the rejection as a student, she said: "I think," My God, I'm so ugly. "Now I know I have it on another occasion. When I went into the city for school, it would be much more difficult to treat." Kayla wants to live in the city one day closer to her modeling work. But she heard "strange stories" on the comings and goings in some apartments divided by the models. His family is his greatest support, she said, and hopes to one day share an apartment in the city with her sister. If they are not a model, what would it be? "An FBI agent, in fact," she said. "I take college courses online now. Last year, I went into full-time." She wants to specialize in criminal justice can finally transferred to John Jay College. But you do not need to see a detective that Kayla brains and beauty and has a bright future beckons.

没有评论:

发表评论