2012年9月9日星期日

Labrinth wants her own fashion range



  "Earthquake" Labrinth singer says he wants his own clothing line that fashion plays a huge role in his life.

The 'Earthquake' singer says fashion plays a huge role in his life and would like to bring to his own line and knows that he help the right people.

Yesterday at the 2013 MTV brand with the launch of Armani Diamonds for Vogue Fashion's Night Out evening (09:06:12) Labrinth exclusive interview with BANG Showbiz: "I would like to participate in any way and pull something together as a line. I seem to have great ideas for clothing and style are very good and there are people around me that they could help me along. "

Although he loves fashion, says the singer, 23, he. Not impressed by designer labels and just wearing clothes, he likes the looks

He said. "I enjoy fashion, but I like it as a visually and I do not quite understand the name, the people have to say in general to me, what I wear, and I'm just to keep things together Fortunately white I, stylists from top to bottom, but I really enjoy fashion. Not too long ago, I went to the Karl Lagerfeld fashion show, which was fantastic and I met him, as if he was a cool guy. I love him, he was so . fixed I have not starstruck by the designers, but I do enjoy their entertainment - the kind of kissing everyone sees the feet -. they are like gods in their environment, but it was really nice to meet him "

没有评论:

发表评论