2012年9月11日星期二

New York Fashion Weavz: The Shows



  Here Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week as explained by a construction worker in front of Lincoln Center, yesterday, I spied, because I was too afraid to talk to someone else:

"There are two each year, now and in the spring. You used to do more on 42nd Street. Mode of people all over the world and have a lot of fun."

42nd Street's "Bryant Park" for those who have learned to New York Tim Gunn and Project Runway. Fashion Week took place there in the Garment District for 17 years before moving to Lincoln Center in 2010. Fashion weeks held twice a year in cities around the world in the spring and autumn is a time for designers to come present their collections (see two seasons in advance, which means the clothes that we see today, springs labels "/ Summer 2013 lines) to take the final Project Runway for the cinema and for bloggers to take pictures of other street style.

Street Style is any kind of clothes you wear, not the general public. Many people who are not models street style, but many models also have street style. An example of street style is an old man with a classic fedora, or a young woman with gold bracelets and many shrug or a colorful belt.

These are things I've learned recently. I know nothing about the Fashion Week street style or know. Fortunately, my editors had set modest goals. "Everything, like walking, go and put in the shit," AJ hit "Wearing a tracksuit. Traps in a server. Wash your feet in the bowl. Talk to people and give us your feedback."

The weekday morning Baby Fashion First I write a blog post on the importance of penis, Jon Hamm. I eat two chocolate scones and then chocolate scone, then take the subway uptown. I hear my favorite part about the boy a soundtrack on the way, and I think my job is not as stressful challenge where I will interact forced and occasionally deceive people who intimidate me, but as a moment in the assembly of my life.

Shortly before the rigor at Lincoln Center, I immediately lost. I've been in this area before, filming Gossip Girl on a cold night to see last fall. I began to ask people in uniform, security guards, clerks information dogcatcher-how Lincoln Center and the path to the branch of the New York Public Library at Lincoln Center, and as the fashion, then the path of the track.

I arrived at the Mark McNairy New Amsterdam just before the end. In the jargon of the industry, I was "fashionably late." I stand in the door at the foot of the bridge with a large group of great men. We all carry a lot of clothing on our bodies, so it's pretty clear that we know fashion. I use my phone to take a photo of the track, because it is what others do, and I want to fit in with my new friends. Hip Hop rays. I understand standing after a few seconds, the music is always from my-ear headphones and consider them before deciding that this is my job. An explosion of confetti off at the entrance of the trail and any snaps because confetti is scary. Rapper Danny Brown defines the airstrip in a golden cloak and everyone whispers, what a pleasure it is, the rapper and author of The Da Vinci Code, Danny Brown in front of us wearing a gold jacket to see.

When the show ended, the crowd suddenly realizes that she is in a public library just disguised as a center of fashion, and they are cheap. A man near the exit is junction boxes Crest White Strips, so I'll take one. My Review of Mark McNairy New Amsterdam is that it was like a loud concert, where all participants received Crest White Strips.

Outside Lincoln Center Plaza is flooded with sunlight. If the weather is any indication, God hates both Republicans and Democrats, but loves fashion (fascists). Again and again I look at the people who are in the middle of the square, bleached by the sun and hit casual pose (hand on hip, staring into the distance), their style, road, in the hope that Street Style photographer discuss and ask them to take a picture.

Unfortunately, the only people who want to shoot someone for their street style people, already photographed for their street style. This is a great day for black women wear tribal prints that have great street style.

I'm sitting next to some construction workers, because all fashion people friends or very straight hair, I find that intimidating have. I notes about the conversation, because I love the way my pen writing.

Later in the afternoon, I go to another building, which houses the famous tents of Fashion Week. There are hordes of security personnel occupying every door, but none of them asked to see my credentials or even shoot at me because they like my style street. I spotted a sign for Reem Acra, the show and I have to ask a man. By an electronic check-in kiosks, what if I do not seem to be a printed invitation or confirmation number that each

"Do not worry. Give them your name on the front and you'll be set."

The reason is I do not have a printed invitation or confirmation number, because I'm not on the list for this show. I'm not really on the list for all the shows. Fortunately, the knowledge of one another, and it can not be done. Before arriving at the front of the line, I'm practicing my delivery of his name over and over again in my head.

Jane Doe. Hello, Jane Doe. Hello! Jane Doe! D-O-E, Jane?

Look with a party in front of me, I will retain the four women review and decide one of them is a blonde average. You will see through my ruse. I hope I do not get it.

I get it. She does not see deception. I spell my name right wrong.

In the tent, I feel a burning desire to go on the track, which is shiny and black.

The woman in front of me the steps on the track.

"You can not walk on the track!" Assistants suddenly from all sides. Punishment I shake my head, because the nerve of some people walking on the track.

Everyone I whispered Streetstyle great that I. Take my way through the crowd, and Anna Wintour keeps me coming, but suddenly feels more confident and it's not even there

I reach my seat and I'm disappointed to see that there is a line above the seats get free gifts in tiny red Santa sacks. I keep a small pocket bag red Santa avenge my not given a red Santa bag, but worried someone notice.

To my left is a girl with very straight hair and many geode rings purple. I'm scared of it, so I ignore it because I'm a journalist. To my right is a girl with her hair in a bun. I asked what she got out of here, and then she repeated the name twice, I smile and pretend that I've heard. You and me. Expressed our desire to have gifts and, as if by magic, a wave of mob line back down into the seats unclaimed gifts An Australian woman molested tells us to wait, but no one does. My friend and I now have free gifts. (Perfume)

My friend told me that a girl she knows Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley prior exposure to help her, and explains that he and Anna Wintour ", as the stars of fashion," as if I do not listen all the way to construction workers previously . "If someone falls, we probably will not be able to see it from here:" I want to whisper My New BFF. "Nobody loses right out of the gate." She nods politely.

Suddenly the girl intimidating straight hair turns to me and asks if I am. All other shows during the day I told him that I'm not, and I wonder why they asked - it's because I look like a farmer? Is it because they do not think my great street style in the interior must be limited? She pulls a printed RSVP to the presentation of another designer bag and told me they will not be able to use it. I would not go to his place? I accept the RSVP because I love free things and get out of the confirmation that his name is Barbara. Well, my name is Barbara. Thank you Barbara, Barbara Love.

The show begins. A trigger pattern, but is not fall all the way to the opposite end of the runway. The show ends and my friend Fran Drescher spots in the crowd. A coup of fashion.

Since the removal of the public showroom in a herd, I noticed that there are free Diet Pepsi cans in the lobby. Unlike regular Diet Pepsi cans, which I realize now are bold and pedestrians these boxes are extra thin. Very elegant. The large Pepsi Street Style. I have a guess, or one-third as much as I should have, and accept, two granola bars gave me a little girl in a yellow dress. I love fashion.

The energy of the three scones and a bagel I ate a couple of hours burned for a long time, I tear this granola bar with a force that is scary. I blowing Diet Pepsi. I'm haggard eyes and jumped on gifts and itching for a bitch trick to find and try to start something with me about my street style. I see a mother with a picture of her daughter as they pose in front of a luxury car that was moved inside (the mode). The girl looks like an angel. The mother looks like an angel average. They are beautiful. I want a picture of them and text my friends to leave ("Beautiful People with a car I just saw") take, but I the square.

RSVP Barbara is back presentation Gilded Age in the Library at Lincoln Center. I, Barbara, Hiking, ready to tell people they can call on both Barbie, they can call me Babs is the only thing that can give them not me late for dinner, especially if dinner is free soda and granola bars.

No one checked my RSVP (thanks for the gift of lame, Barbara), so I go to the screening room.

Fashion shows are trying to model all the traditional clothing fashion show, but 18 seconds uninterrupted running time like that. During the presentation, Gilded Age, a room full of attractive men on a stage and have eye contact with someone approaching. Just like you and me. About to enter in a thoughtful debate on this inversion of the male gaze, I noticed a man with a naked torso, which is annoying, because I can see her belly I decided I had enough of fashion for a day, when I take another box of Crest White Strips leave from the lobby (the first field to Babs) and the building.

Outside in the square, I see two different groups of fans posing for fashion shots with a police officer in New York City is facing a well (he has style main street). After they left, I go and ask him if he had a lot of requests for photos today.

He said, "No!"

I walk to the subway.

All the clothes that I saw were very funny and friendly.


没有评论:

发表评论