2012年10月16日星期二

Island Fashion Designer creates history

IT creates history when she presents her collection tomorrow night Echoes of the category of the Pacific in Suva, Fiji Fashion Week. Tokavahua Tinefe'uiaki, 29, the first person from Wallis and Futuna will improve its international design. Prada Outlet California Although it began to design three years ago, Ms. Tinefe'uiaki is excited to display a view of Fiji Wallis and Futuna mode. "The fashion industry in Wallis and Futuna is small, so for me it is an honor to represent my country in the Fiji Fashion Week," she said through an interpreter. Ms. Tinefe'uiaki followed the Fiji Fashion Week in the past two years on the Internet. During his interviews, his face lit up when asked how it felt in the show this year. "Fiji Fashion Week is great, I too glad to finally be here," she said. "I've always followed online and over the years, finally this year a great success not only for me but for my country." His label is called TFK, initials of his name and his son's, but tomorrow night, the collection will be displayed as K.986 - the name of his son and the country code for Wallis and Futuna. "I only started this collection in August, especially for Fiji Fashion Week. "I found a lot of local and natural fibers in Wallis and Futuna and Tapa and equipment. "I hope that through my collection, Fiji has the potential Wallis and Futuna seen in the industry." Echoes Pacific begins at Vodafone Arena in Suva at 7:30 clock tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论