2012年10月21日星期日

Lara Dutta is a fashion designer

After the great ladies of Bollywood like Kareena Kapoor and Bipasha Basu, after touching fashion design, he is an actor Lara Dutta Bhupathi has become a fashion designer with the launch of its first collection of Indian clothes. "Fashion has always interested me. I wanted to create a brand that is affordable, but exclusive. I worked with Chhabra 555 for the same thing, "she said. Lara, who had their first child, daughter Saira was in January this year, said she is not trying to compete with established designers. "I'm not in competition with the likes of Manish Malhotra and Tarun Tahiliani. I just want to bring just my personal style for the mass market." Ask them why they wanted to start with the ethnic wear, and she said: ".. It is exciting to design Indian dress I saw the collection on arrival" Lara, who is in the capital today to launch his line indicates to: ".. The time I spent at home with Saira helped me with this collection, it was not easy but it was a lot of fun ... a lot of changes when you become a mother" And what she thinks mothers Celebrities by checking their weight gain? "Do not let others affect you. If you get rid of baby fat for himself and does not, because you want to be under pressure," she said.

没有评论:

发表评论