2013年5月23日星期四

Jones January: Diane Kruger inspired My Fashion


  Here's what the 35-year-old Mad Men star to share with the MAG had:

The fight with Diane Kruger outfits: "She always looks fantastic, so I can see what she wears We would like to go to shows or watch them online and then fight each other for the best [pieces].".

The father of her son Xander: "It's just not something that the public needs to know I do not reveal my sexual preferences There are parts of your life - no matter what your job - that should remain private when I started, other... advised me to keep some things close to the vest when a public figure that people want to know everything about you, then take [it] him apart -.., it is negatively When my son asks these questions, I would like it [hear me]. I do not think he will be able to Google. "

As a single mother: "I have no room for anything else, so I do not know how I can perform with a partner, I knew that I could be my son of a single mother, it was something that I knowingly, I was mentally.. was prepared - and I'm excited about it. "


没有评论:

发表评论