2013年5月9日星期四

panel discusses luxury travel in the studio Louis Vuitton men in SoHo


   Anyone looking for a companion animated journey should Giorgio Moroder, the fertile music producer behind many hits, including a large part of the career of Donna Summer. Thursday Moroder spoke of their travel needs with the workshop of Louis Vuitton Men's and style director Kim Jones and photographer Daniela Federici Vuitton boutique on Greene Street. If Jones and Federici stressed the importance of spiritual and adventurous journey Moroder rather a materialistic approach consistently on his travels. "The important thing is to see, look, people you meet," Moroder, who is originally from South Tyrol, Italy, said. "I try to eat spaghetti all over the world.

"I like to travel first class, stay in a five star hotel and have a good sushi", he added.

He has no qualms nixing travel plans if the device is not available. "I want to go to exotic places like Easter Iceland, but if it's not a five-star hotel, I did not want to go," he said. "I went camping once in my life."

When revealing his memories of summer disco diva and the emergence of the hit "Love To Love You Baby" had. "We have a test of the song," says Moroder recalled. "They were all happy, but thought she should moan. Did I say [in the summer]," Let. "Nothing s' happened, I said .." all out "I took the light down and there she was., You began to moan for 10 minutes and was reduced to 17 minutes." The conference was organized by Mark Connolly from Conde Nast Traveler hosted.




没有评论:

发表评论