2013年5月16日星期四

The Style Council Eve: Hip-Hop Beauty Discusses All Things Fashion


  Eve barked his way into the rap game years. It has been over ten years since the "pit bull in a skirt" made his debut album "Let There Be Eve ... Ruff Ryder's been 'First Lady' with his paw print on the chest exposed and robust, bleached-blond short hair radiant on the cover. After a break of 11 years, tattoos, she is finally back for more.

"I wanted people to be like" Damn, this is my daughter Eve, "she told Billboard." Musically, it's nothing like the first, second or third album. "

She talks about her new album "Lip Lock" as expected (out now FTR), the new rhymes copywriter with fresh style, more refined way: "Everything makes me feel confident and sexy - I wanted to translate well for the album."

Above, Eve shows behind his high school years go and tell the secrets of his Timbaland dressed, early tomboy. And of course she has a word she rocks to look and feel good today. What's in the bag? Check the details below:

1 Yayoi Kusama Louis Vuitton bag

"[Yayoi] is an amazing Japanese artist. I love it and take it anywhere. This is my new girlfriend."

2 Elizabeth Arden hand cream

"It's like a miracle balm.'m Not lying., You actually use the hospital for burn victims. So imagine what it can do for your skin, if I'm on long flights, I wash all my makeup and I slather myself in it . I'm sure I see a lot of stewardesses. When I got off the plane, it was as if I had never flown is. "

3 Tocca Florence Perfume

"I'm not going anywhere without my perfume. This works well with me."

4 JAMBOX jaw

"It's a wireless speaker. I do not really trust hotels, an iPod or whatever need be. I travel with my own speakers. I love loud music."

5 Monster Headphones

"I am so not the big girl helmet. Generally, I'm against it., But I put it on and I love how I can here the music., You can hear everything. And is not that enough? This is something else."

6 Gucci Sunglasses

"Right now, these are my favorites. I always have a pair of sunglasses in my pocket. This is a must."

7 Celine Pouch

"This is my contain all for everything - it literally has all my makeup, particularly my passport, candy, my credit cards.".

8 L'Occitane Hand Cream

"This is the best. And it's so thick! My skin is too dry."




没有评论:

发表评论