2013年6月20日星期四

may not as high a quality in someone

The curvaceous beauty 31 years old, is known for  posting pictures of himself on Instagram and Twitter in nothing but a bikini. But for this particular issue in New York, holds Kim Glam, looking very artistic while modeling looks from Valentino, Louis Vuitton and Bill Blass. After the meeting, sat New York writer Benjamin Wallace with Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and got that open about her relationship with rapper Kanye West, his plans for the future, and even spy on your phone calls (all in the name of good journalism, of course). This is what Kimmy had to say: In connection therewith shares with beau Kanye West: "If I have a design meeting, or have it, we will talk about how our talk sessions were 's Great, because you definitely get more in depth with someone who really knows what.

 we are talking about ... if this life is all, and only the two of us sitting somewhere when we're 80, we want about things they have in common to talk. I think that's something so may not as high a quality in someone I cared about. appreciated " On his future plans: .. "I really have no goals, what I want to be in a cover or something, I think my goals are just expanding my line and my line have to be truly successful That's the goal, I think, for me. I do not want say, 'Oh, I want this magazine, or I want to do this. "It's all fun. and I definitely love to another character. believe that each session has a different personality. " To ignore the haters and satisfy your Google Alerts: 'I used to so with what's going on, what is this really affected me really feel a lot calmer, and I simply do not care. ".

When we say the word "shoes", what comes to mind? A pair of used in the morning to walk in the woods every Saturday? His faithful Asics, the up and down the block every night after work to use? These Reebok uses for its "out" sneakers until someone spilled a vodka and cranberries on Saturday night? Whatever you name it, we're pretty sure that the brand "Louis Vuitton" never enter into the equation, unless you're, like, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, or something. Nobody is in Sneakers Louis Vuitton! He, right? Well, it turns out that someone out there, the idea of ??running in sneakers like Louis V because the brand has just arrived with his running sneakers own.

 It's called the Louis Vuitton python skin and ,  unsurprisingly, there are pieces of black cloth and brown python contains all across the top of the distributed sneaker with a very clean white midsole. There are many brands LV around python skin shoes with waxed cotton laces and a very luxurious design, the look, the shoe as a high-end design makes sneakers. Not a bad shoe. The only problem I have with it is good. The idea of running on a sneaker Louis Vuitton And this is especially problematic when you consider the price. These are not for sale for 100 or 200 dollars. No, no. ? $ 1,530 - that is, at present, you ready for this cheap. And only available in very limited quantities at Louis Vuitton retailers. So I was not surprised. These slippers on your feet very, very famous who use it for errands But about sneakers go, we do not see this getting much action.

没有评论:

发表评论