2013年7月3日星期三

Hala Alharithy: One of the first fashion designer in Saudi Arabia



      Hala is a Saudi Alharithy stylist, personal shopper and image consultant, who managed to help a number of Saudi women, has again shortly fashionistas. His love for fashion and style inspired her to make a career out of his passion. She was the styling Saudi Arabia secular and recently announced a parade of Ralph Lauren fashion Jeddah.
Alharithy gives us an insight into his life and shares her secret to stay in the game.

For those who do not know you, is the Hala Alharithy?
I am a proud woman Arabia, a proud father of an incredibly inspiring and his mother, and a proud wife of a man encouraging and mother of two beautiful young girls. A fashion addict and shopaholic at heart, I decided to make my love for fashion and shopping "habit" in a profession. I appreciate art in all its forms and I hope to inspire and encourage Saudi women to pursue their dreams and contribute to the use of our successful business.

When did you discover your love for fashion?
Growing up with a beautiful Lebanese mother who constantly follow the latest fashion trends, lead me to realize my love for fashion at a very young age. From the age of eight, and I remember being told by my family that I used to choose my own clothes when you go, and if I do not accessorize enough (to have big earrings, bracelets, rings and hair) that I not be satisfied!

Describe your personal style and your inspiration?
Actually my mother was my inspiration God rest his soul. She was well known in Jeddah and Lebanon as beauty and fashion icon. Always elegant and chic and mannerism inspired me to believe that style is to find out who you are and be true to yourself and elegance is the ultimate form of sustainable fashion. After living abroad in the United States most of my life, I would say that my fashion style comfortable and relaxed first and second dramatic and romantic.

How would you describe the fashion scene in Saudi Arabia compared to other countries?
We have so much potential in this great nation, to create our own fashion trends and move forward in this area worldwide express ourselves through fashion. I've never met creative people here in Saudi, especially in Jeddah. The people are so full of life and passion and are keen to express themselves through various art forms. I do not doubt that one day Jeddah will be the next hub for designers, stylists and artists.

As you have your career as a fashion designer?
I began my adventure in style two years ago. I used to shop and style of close friends and family. Gradually, more people began to inquire and book my services, and I realized that I was. Talent for a hairdresser who have encouraged me to pursue a career in this field I started with a course of intensive training certified Academy Sterling renowned style in New York City. After graduated, I came back to Jeddah and started my new career.

You have a background in psychology, how does that help you in your job now?
With a background in psychology and is currently working on my Masters, I realized that it played an important role in understanding the needs of my clients. For me, style is a form of self-healing, it helps to restore the public's trust and confidence in the care of their appearance.

What are the challenges you face as a fashion designer in Saudi Arabia?
The term designer is still new in Saudi Arabia. I am always asked what it means. The challenges that I faced is that not many people are open to the idea of ??seeking the help of a stylist, they think it's embarrassing or reflects their lack of style, when in reality it n 'is not. You would be amazed how many fashionable ladies come to be surprised for advice on some style tips me.

What are the essential elements that should be in every woman's wardrobe?
Comfortable, flattering jeans, nude pumps and a bag with bright colors that expresses your personality and style of expression.

Think our readers that your customers and take us on a journey of style.
With my clients for the first time, I begin with a consultation, to change a questionnaire to help me to understand the needs and desires of customers and their own style and how much they are willing. It also helps me get a better idea of ??their coloring and body type to be able to dress more appropriately in terms of what suits them the most.

They are responsible for working with people with different budgets, how do you explain acquainted with these different needs budgets?
Yes, I do not work with different budgets and do not bother me. My goal is to help and improve, even if it is a person's life something as simple as that. I am proud with realistic budgets in relation to personal purchases through the purchase of fashion and style elements for my clients to work their finances without that.

They are also an image consultant and personal shopper, do you consider your personal taste on the Client or come up with their own style?
I think people have their own personality and individuality that makes them unique, and should never be thrown away or hidden. First, I assess the extent to which the customer is willing to go to change their personal style and help from there work to find them the trends that suit them individually.
If they let me relate my personal taste I completely, otherwise I'll go with them step by step to find their own pace, where it is fashionable in style and stays true to themselves are comfortable.

What are your plans for the future and where you see yourself in 10 years?
I create a couple of years ago, see the first fashion and image consulting company in Saudi Arabia. I'm also working on my own concept stores, also a styling service on request.


     

没有评论:

发表评论