2013年8月10日星期六

What I see in the mirror: Peter Hook

I see the lines that I won and that my mother had drooping eyelids. When I realized that I looked like - she died 12 years ago - it made me feel better because I had a bit of her back. Gucci belt for women When I started Joy Division, I had a mustache, and then we went on tour and I have not made a shaving kit. I could not afford it, so I grew a beard, and I had one since. I've had it for 36 years. I am now 57 and I live in mortal fear of dropping my election to the scene a nightmare because of the bleeding. This is the worst part of aging, involuntary grunts, if you take something on the ground. And I realized that I am not alone. A large number of friends to do at a certain age. My 14 year old daughter is my nursing expert: they shaved my back for me. This is one of those strange things that the hair no longer grows where it should be, and grows in incredible amounts he has not previously experienced. The hair on my head is OK. I had nothing to do with my father after the age of nine, so I do not know what to do with her hair-wise, but I'm hanging in there. Remember my friend always tells me that I have an egg in the nest on the back. This is what they are going to call in Manchester soon. I'm happy because I still enjoy what I do and keeps you young. Considering how a prey to fear Joy Division and New Order was how traumatic could be over the years, I resisted well. Gucci belt for women

没有评论:

发表评论