2012年6月21日星期四

Lil Wayne focuses on the business, fashion

  LOS ANGELES - With a clothing line and a huge group of artists under one roof, says Lil Wayne tries to stay above the battle.

The rapper said "there is no beef" between him and published Pusha T, despite the comings and goings of diss songs in recent weeks. Conflict between the two brewing for years, if overflowed Pusha T of The Clipse - signed with Kanye West GOOD Music Group - a track targeting Lil Wayne and Young Money Drake published a signatory.

Lil Wayne, who rarely reacts in such cases, quickly gave a brief online song called "macabre", the Pusha T aims "and all who love him."

But in an interview with the Macy's department store from Los Angeles to his skate-inspired clothing line to promote Trukfit said Lil Wayne The Associated Press he did not intend to escalate the conflict Pusha T. It has a business - and fashion - in his mind.

Q: What comes next musically? And what happened in the beef between you and Pusha T?

A:. I just got my recording "I'm not a man II" album to start and we are working on the album Young Money .... It really was not no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacting. just a reaction, a simple reaction. I do not apologize, because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I take it back. But there is no beef. Beef is something completely different .... I'll move on.

Q: Do you consider yourself the most stylish rappers out there? How has your style evolved?

A: I do not consider myself the most stylish rappers out there. I would say if I see someone stylish, taking into account the rapper was out there, I would certainly say that there be a Kanye West or Andre 3000th ... Yes (my style) has changed, because I am one of those guys that "geek chic" It's all here and there .... Now I have a little more was everything I worked for me. I think it's just time.

Q: What do you mean to bring a skateboard, and why do you like?

A: Skating has so many styles. Once you pick up a skateboard, you will see that this is not a hobby, it's not a sport, it's a lifestyle. There are so many styles that people appreciate that I bring you news. ... I like challenges. ... It's fun as hell and not to fall slightly, and then finally landed. It's like the quest for a girl that has not already said a hundred times and she finally said yes. This is what it feels like every time.

Q: How are you a fashion line?

A: He was approached by my friends and colleagues. She was like, "Dude, you dress your own way and people follow her. You should probably have your own fashion line." And it was so easy.

Q: You also have a sponsorship deal soda, but not entirely come as a business man like some of your colleagues. Are you aware of it separate from your public persona?

A: When it comes to me, I'm very free spirited, that's what you see, and that is what you get - you know, that in the eyes of the public. But when it comes to business, I believe that companies should not anyway in the eyes of the public. And I think that companies should not be treated in magazines anyway. Companies should in the space below the people you do business with will be treated. And that's how I manage my business. And when I leave this room, I'm back to be who I am. And so I'm not from the business man or something, but at the end of the day, you can always say: "This guy is rising ... camp and no driving force, but him."

Q: Are your business ambitions than their musical ambitions?

A: I can honestly say that my music will always be greater than my business side. Because I am by nature a musician. And I will not be paid, I did not even business. I'm still making music. So it will always be my biggest thing. ... Business is business. And music is life.

Q: What is the presidential campaign season. Do you intend to do politics at all? Are you planning to go out and vote to encourage children?

A: I know. ... And coming of age, and that comes from my holiday at Rikers Iceland (New York prison where Wayne made on time in 2010). Now that I know how important vote and the elections and everything. ... But everyone knows that life is his life, no matter who is president.



没有评论:

发表评论