2012年6月25日星期一

wGrooming: fashion faux pas in the streets of Harare

  As a fashion columnist, I must keep my eyes open to what people wear to see that this where I draw most of my inspiration. This article is made by those who inspired me to believe, "Oh my God, why are you that wearing?"

In addition to his work as a writer, I'm a designer, which means that I am over the city and looking for materials and ingredients, so I tend to by the elegant and well dressed to come, well that those who simply are false. Here are some of the fashion faux pas that I've met.

TO HELL MR
Lord wore a shirt too bright with neon green neon green socks to match. To think, he looked in the mirror and I thought: "Yes. I now surpassed" It was a bit too bright for my men, remember that your socks match your pants or. or shoes only. do not match your shirt, tie, shirt or anything else you can imagine.

WHERE ARE YOUR themselves, Miss?
A quick lesson, tights are not leggings. Leggings not walk, so they referred to as leggings, tights while walking and take a look at the bottom. So if you seem a top layer over leggings for some reason, wearing complete. If you wear the same dress on top of tights, it seems that if you lost your money at home or still in the process of association. Tights can be worn with anything short, but only to ensure that its length to avoid half of the thigh, look at the half-dressed beyond.

Peep-Toe TOE does not expose
They are used as peep-toes because your toes to "peep" out of the shoe should, but still in the shoe. So, if your toes overlap means that, your shoe is too small or the back is too wide and the toes are pushed forward. If they do, because the shoe is too small, overlap, the solution is simple, you buy the correct shoe size. If you keep your foot from slipping, you need to invest in some heel cushions. You will do as they say, and give your heel from sliding forward. If you can not afford to find heels to make your own double sided tape or adhesive base. Fold it inside out and stick it on the heel of the shoe, then you wear your shoes. The tape will keep your heel from slipping out of place. He also worked for closed shoes where the heel slips over again.
Fashion is a tool that is used to communicate who you are, it must be, what they wear or how they maintain themselves, so that the right message is brought may be intentional.

Purple-colored eyebrows and nails

I recently went to a counter and beauty of a lady whom I wearing a purple jacket was served and they had the eyebrows that match the jacket. She had shot her eyebrows with a black eyeliner and purple. The shade depends on your jacket? Eyebrows, depending on your jacket? No. Keep it as close to your natural color as possible.

Colorful Nails
Neons are in. colored nail polish is fashionable these days. However, I must warn you that after a certain age, say 27, with three colors of nail polish on the nails of various sends the wrong signal. He said that your style is a minor. High school girls are into it and even my seven year old son think niece, it is elegant. After turning 27, you can still enjoy life and by choosing a bright color to paint in an hour instead of three. Rihanna would would happen to her, but someone like J-Lo is always very stylish find other ways to add color to her outfit, for example, block color.




没有评论:

发表评论