2012年7月4日星期三

Fashion Doctor: The perfect shoes

Every winter I tell myself that it was "the" I'm going to buy winter boots. But it never happened. Partly because none of the styles really grab me, and partly because I still think next year I'll have more money than this year. So my question is, in my search for the perfect shoe, which I find to wear to do in the meantime? Are there any other winter shoes acceptable, except for the boots? Boots. Are. Vital. I say this from experience because it took me a few good years to find my perfect pair. When I realized I could not believe what I was missing. The feet warm? Feet dry? The ability to wear socks the most hideous, but nice and warm to know possum bed all day without the people? Unbelievable. I always say that money for things that are important in your wardrobe, things, where the quality is really important to spend - these things are for me jeans, coats and boots. Yes, they can be expensive, but a good pair will last for many years. I recommend surfing the Internet. Try Shoezies, Wed Piaci, tread style, shop, shoe connection, Ziera and if you really feel, try the dreamy Outnet. Once you have your boots, lay-by. It is not so much as to buy it almost hurt. Meanwhile, the number one pop in and pick up a pair of shoes to help you. The quality is not fantastic, and they are often made of leather, but there are kinds of beautiful and hold it until you find your pair of investment.

没有评论:

发表评论