2013年7月31日星期三

More than stories from a Gucci Hippie

Cheap ChanelIn the first part of the story of Catherine Marchand about his time in San Francisco as a young woman, we heard on the brakes and gangsters who inhabited his workplace, the legendary North Beach Bar Enrico. In the second installment, she finds herself addicted to speed up plant and get $ 2400 Reviews. I worked with Enrico to make money to pay my green card so I could get a real job earning. But in reality, I was not going anywhere. There is a restaurant for every 279 people in San Francisco. It was the kind of place where once was the main man Frank Sinatra call and say and his band were waiting 5 minutes and require a tray of martinis on them when they got their car out of control. It was a case where the car shot around the corner, and pulled out a hand came out of the window, took a martini cup, then left. Our Ward legendary bartender told me all kinds of stories like this. During the 1960s, 70s and 80s, the place was the favorite place of those who gave it. And some years later was even with the new owner Sidewalk Cafe Enrico always teeming with people, and many of our regular customers was their second home. On most nights Millie, the Eliza Doolittle pre-makeover would look, would drive and take Polaroids to capture everything. You can buy them for a few dollars. It was a pretty high-end place, but the owners were very Berkley in their ideology, they were tolerant of people like Millie, but they would often remind him to take a bath. Beautiful German Yogi, who made his fortune in equipment manufacturing beer, flirt with girls came in most days. One day I fitted a ticket to Europe, all expenses paid, not that I went. In the years of Enrico I changed relationships. I came to America to fulfill my University Patrick's love. We traveled across America and on the floor of Mexico, where we ran out of money. We used the credit card of his parents to return to San Francisco. We stayed in a cheap hotel accommodation, with a shared bathroom in the hall, which was often filled with transvestites. We ate free donuts he was for weeks, then yuck. And then we started to make some money and began to build a life. We would get up early and go for a run and swim in the bay, sometimes with sea lions in the area, just off the Golden Gate Bridge. Once I started to work long hours and the connection with the wonderful cast of characters, which I changed to make things work Enrico worked. I only want to go to bed when Patrick wanted to move me to exercise. Sleep deprivation began affecting my brain and we seemed to go in different directions. At the same time I felt as if we were drowned in the depth of our relationship, and I felt that it would have been better if we had met later in life, when she was less serious and I would be more grounded. Pat had decided to be sober, to give up everything, even sugar. I, on the other hand, for the first time in my life was often prefer to drink. Enrico told me things that I do. An insatiable appetite for example, compliments of friendship, laughter, adrenaline unlike anything I had known a lot of money, and a place where I belong So I have to change more. It reached a point where Patrick considered lead us from Twin Peaks to kiss a landmark in the upper town, where people will have a good view, and make. The alternative was that we sit in our beautiful apartment crying for a week. When I met Joe, he was the new kid at work. Put all 6ft 4in of him invoiced to the restaurant in his always perfectly pressed shirt and skirt. I reminded me of Herman Munster, Dolph Lundgren and my friend said later, Dick Van Dyke. It was outrageously stylish. He loved Karl Lagerfeld, Tom Ford, David Lynch, old school hip-hop and talk a lot without saying anything much at the time. He was ready, which seemed to grab my initials tattoo on his chest immediately. When we moved in together, I came to learn that he I had never met the first OCD. He insisted throw and replace his socks and underwear every month. In fact, he did not keep any of her clothes for a long time. I grew up with a mother who darn holes in socks and seemed to have no waste because it has a way to reuse and recycle everything found. That's why I'm his "swing and eat" mentality found rather alarming. He often wore a paper bag, the new and fresh clothes and made sure that life was a romantic moment after another. We lived in an apartment near Haight St Groove Merchant records I loved buying DJ mixed bands. Jos was also the first minimalist that I had never known, and things in the apartment would simply disappear. He said he had a feeling his head clear. When I finally moved from Enrico was not going to get a real job, much to the dismay of my family. I was a girl with a green card, but still without a plan. Jos and I went to a new restaurant, to build the millions. The idea was that AIDS San Francisco and it was "time to get back to having fun! The guy behind him came from the east coast and wanted a good time to have a sad place for too long and make a lot of money. Humans flew Los Angeles to see the toilet to industrial style with the atmosphere only the weekend, at this point they called Mecca lighting. Again, every night the work was like a party filled with VIP tables and interesting people, but now, more conspicuous and flashy way. every San Franciscan who was famous gay and seemed to live, like Ellen DeGeneres. I think she was a newsreader then. Mecca was the kind of place where could burst without warning, 20 beautiful replicas of transvestites Brigitte Bardot through the door and walked around the bar in the shape of a horseshoe, flashing with their huge boxes, lights that turn on and off , and then just go out again. We had a supper club with not only a step, but also a Wizard of Oz massive DJ booth style. It has always been strong. I have heard that many years later, the server that the time for restaurants began to pursue deaf. Meanwhile, I am nourished by sipping champagne, cigarettes and sweets suck and I just kind of macrobiotic waifed around. I managed to block the lack of meaning in my life? Sometimes. I went without depth? I doubt it, but I'm not sure. In my free time I have these great albums and I thought it would be one day as art, or they would be useful in preventing the onset of Alzheimer's disease in old age. They were also my diary, but not very diary. I could always tell Jos was to read because it is write comments as "It's not true!" And he did not like hitting things.discount Chanel

没有评论:

发表评论